Since a cruise has the advantage of mobility, Manatee Amazon Explorer can access to the heart of the Amazon Rainforest, we get to remote places only ever visited by few fortunate!
• On our 8D/7N itinerary we can visit 4 protected areas: Yasuni National Park, the Cuyabeno reserve, Limoncocha and Pañacocha biological corridor.
• Since our sustainable operation involves 15 communities of the Amazon Region, our passengers have the opportunity to connect with the destination and generate memorable experiences by interacting with local people and with the wildlife on the same trip.
• Our itineraries are carefully designed and have the perfect combination of day and night excursions, on board events and recreational activities involving the different ecosystems that we visit and giving our passengers the advantage of interact with the unique wildlife of the region
• On board Manatee,our guests can weak up with an entirely new Amazonian scenery every day
• Our passengers enjoy the great commodities of Manatee Amazon Explorer: Cabins fully equipped with Air Conditioning, private bathroom with hot water and 24 hours electricity. Social
• Areas: inside and al fresco dining areas, sun deck, library and Satellite TV and Internet access.
To see and experience the best of the Ecuadorian Amazon take a cruise on board Manatee Amazon Explorer !
Debido a que un crucero tiene la ventaja de la movilidad. Manatee Amazon Explorer puede acceder a sitios que ¡Nadie más puede hacerlo!
|• En nuestro itinerario de 8D/7N podemos recorrer el Parque Nacional Yasuní, La Reserva Faunísitca Cuyabeno, La Reserva Limoncocha y El Corredor Biológico Panacocha en un solo viaje.
• Tendremos la oportunidad de conocer y compartir con 15 comunidades de la región Amazónica.
• La gran accesibilidad que tenemos hacia muchos sitios, hace que nuestros pasajeros tengan la oportunidad de conocer mayor cantidad de ecosistemas y biodiversidad.
• Nuestros pasajeros pueden disfrutar cada mañana la experiencia de despertar con un completamente nuevo y maravilloso paisaje amazónico.
• Disfruta de los servicios y facilidades que Manatee Amazon Explorer puede ofrecer: Cabinas totalmente equipadas con aire acondicionado, baño privado con agua caliente las 24 horas, electricidad.
• Áreas sociales: Comedores interno y externo (al fresco) , terraza, librería y sala de televisión.
MANATEE AMAZON EXPLORER EARNS 2013 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
Honored as a Top Performing Specialty Lodging at Yasuni National Park as Reviewed by Travelers on the World’s Largest Travel Site
QUITO, ECUADOR – 22, May, 2013 -
Manatee Amazon Explorer today announced that it has received aTripAdvisor
® Certificate of Excellence award. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide. Only the top-performing 10 percent of businesses listed on TripAdvisor receive this prestigious award.
To qualify for a Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor, and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.
“Manatee Amazon Explorer is pleased to receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence,” said Raul Garcia, CEO at Manatee Amazon Explorer. “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on TripAdvisor.”
“TripAdvisor is delighted to celebrate the success of businesses around the globe, from Sydney to Chicago, Sao Paulo to Rome, which are consistently offering TripAdvisor travelers a great customer experience,” said Alison Copus, Vice President of Marketing for TripAdvisor for Business. “The Certificate of Excellence award provides top performing establishments around the world the recognition they deserve, based on feedback from those who matter most – their customers.”
About Manatee Amazon Explorer
Exploring the Amazon Basin can be approached in many ways, but probably the best approach is to do it all! Doesn’t that sound inviting? The Manatee Amazon Explorer’s flexibility as a comprehensive navigation adventure that takes visitors to many different visitor sites within the Ecuadorian Amazon Basin.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site*, enabling travelers to plan and have the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers trusted advice from real travelers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, with more than 200 million unique monthly visitors**, and over 100 million reviews and opinions. The sites operate in 30 countries worldwide, including China under daodao.com. TripAdvisor also includes TripAdvisor for Business, a dedicated division that provides the tourism industry access to millions of monthly TripAdvisor visitors.
Hemos creado estos Garmin Adventures y puedas bajarlas para tu Garmin GPS cuando vengas al Manatee Amazon Explorer, para esto debes tener BaseCamp de Garmin, aquí los links:
We have created this Garmin Adventures and you can download them to your Garmin GPS when you come to cruise with us, below the links: